How do I put the home button on my iPhone screen?
- Go to ‘Settings’ > Accessibility > Touch.
- Select AssistiveTouch to turn it on.
- Use “Hey Siri” to say, “Turn on AssistiveTouch”
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut and turn on AssistiveTouch.
How do I put the home button on my screen?
- Open the Settings app and go to Accessibility.
- Scroll down to Touch and tap it.
- At the top of the next page you will see AssistiveTouch. …
- Turn on AssistiveTouch by tapping the slider at the top so it turns green.
- Now a grey circle will appear on the right side of your iPhone screen.
Can you push home button iPhone 8?
Why isn’t my home screen button working?
Restarting your device proves to be a masterstroke when your Android phone’s virtual keys suffer the effect of a normal software malware. Reboot your device by long-pressing the Power Button. If you’re lucky, you’ll find the home key functioning fine as soon as your phone restarts.