Two people who get together, two friends who, even if years go by, always want to be close to each other, are something extraordinary. Friendship is hard to maintain: there are many conditions that push us to a lonely and wilted life.
However, true friends never stop thinking about each other, supporting each other and thinking about the great moments we lived together. No matter the distance or time, the bond is unbreakable.
Best Friends Sentences
If you need phrases of friends to dedicate in Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram or any other social network, in this article we have found the most famous and deepest. These are small details that help to better appreciate the value of these emotional ties. Whether it’s the birthday of that great childhood friend or that recent co-worker with whom you share your lunch hour, they’ll certainly appreciate you remembering them and giving them one of those aphorisms or famous quotes about female friendship.
Below is a selection of phrases to dedicate to a special friend. Shall we start?
1. Friendship doubles the joys and divides the sorrows in half (Francis Bacon)
Good feelings are best shared. That’s how you destroy intrusive thoughts.
2. If you know her phone by heart… she is a good friend (Juana Corbin)
That’s because you’ve needed his support on more than one difficult occasion.
3. True friendship is like phosphorescence, it shines best when everything has been darkened (Rabindranath Tagore)
It’s easy to be a great friend when everything is going well and there is overflowing joy. But… woe betide the bad times! Only true friends endure.
4. Don’t wait for your friend to come and discover her need for you; help her first (Juan Luis Vives)
Friendship drinks from generosity . Only if you have been generous many times and don’t notice that love again, you should start to worry.
5. True friends have to get angry from time to time (Louis Pasteur)
Human relationships are complex, and you should not be unduly distressed by the fact that you may have an argument with a close friend.
6. What makes friendships indissoluble and doubles their charm, is a feeling that love lacks, certainty.
That’s why this bond is usually much less fragile.
7. It is very difficult to find a good friend, even more difficult to leave him or her and impossible to forget (JP Allen)
When emotions accompany, relationships become indestructible .
8. A hug is worth a thousand words. One friend, more (Marta Gárgoles)
If we could say everything that we don’t say… even to the people with whom we have the most worked out intimacy.
9. What is a friend? It is a single soul living in two bodies. (Aristotle)
We have all felt this way with that person of our utmost trust and loyalty.
10. Judging a friend is a selfish act: first analyze her situation, and discover why she is your friend and why she deserves solidarity (Felix Cespedes)
It is important to empathize before judging without knowing the whys.
11. Thank you for not judging me, for listening to me. For giving me your support and love whenever I have needed it (Anonymous)
In the end, all we want from a friend is that she understands and values us.
12. Many people go through our lives, but only true friends like you leave an indelible mark on the soul (Anonymous)
A very affectionate dedication.
13. You’ll always be my best friend… basically because you know all my secrets well (Anonymous)
That person who knows every detail of every relationship you’ve ever had in your life… your best friend.
14. Friends can say (practically) anything to each other when they are true friends (Anonymous)
In total confidence and with the sincerity of a small child.
15. Friendship is one of the greatest sources of happiness (Anonymous)
Psychologists advise having rich and frequent social relationships, since they activate us and make us clear our mind.
16. I have been lucky enough to have the closeness of many and the friendship of very few (Mónica Gálvez)
It is a blessing to be able to correctly select your trusted friends. Not just anyone is right for that role.
17. The only way to have a friend is to be one (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
If you don’t act right, don’t expect to see in others what you’re not offering.
18. He who seeks a perfect friend will never have one (popular proverb)
Don’t look for a 10 when we all have more or less obvious faults.
19. Friends are necessary for joy and for pain (Samuel Patterson)
Life is not a bed of roses, but you have to walk it in the best of companies.
20. A friend loves at all times (Proverb)
Don’t trust the person who is only by your side when life is smiling at you.
21. A friend who wounds is more trustworthy than an enemy who kisses (Bible proverb)
Even though there may be differences, a friend will always be on your side .
22. My friend is the one who tells me my faults in private (Solomon Ibn Gabirol)
If a friend highlights a mistake you’ve made when you’re around other people… Alert, maybe she’s not as much of a friend as you thought.
23. There can be no friendship where there is no freedom (William Penn)
Friends appear spontaneously, from freedom and empathy.
24. An honest answer is a sign of true friendship (Proverbs 24:26)
Honesty over imposture.
25. Good friends are good for your health (Irwin Sarason)
Doctors tell you: spending quality time with your friends is the best medicine.