There are times when we stop to think about life . Either because something bad has happened to us, something unexpected, or because we didn’t plan it. We get so frustrated that we can only remember and not stop remembering.
Sometimes in order to move forward we have to forget, but in our case this is not an option. We have to face the future with optimism and see what we can get out of these phrases that give us so much about life.
Deep Life Phrases: Thoughts and Reflections
Here we leave you with a compilation of profound phrases about life. Without further ado, we begin.
1. I am the designer of my own catastrophe.
We are architects of our future, for good… or for worse.
2. She was a poet in a world that was still learning the alphabet.
People ahead of their time look at the world in a way that is incomprehensible to others.
3. Everyone has a chapter they haven’t read out loud.
We all hide some facet of our life that we don’t want to come out.
4. Don’t believe everything you see. Maybe salt looks like sugar.
Trust your judgment rather than your sensory perception.
5. They have promised that dreams come true. But they forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams, too.
Beware of nightmares, they can come true if we don’t chase them away.
6. We try to hide our feelings, but forget that our eyes speak.
Even if we try to hide our emotions, our body language comes out.
7. Take a deep breath.
To relax, there’s nothing better than breathing through your diaphragm.
8. She was brave and strong. And broken, at the same time.
A phrase that can be interpreted in different ways.
9. Silence is the most powerful cry.
10. We blame society. But we are society.
We need to be more self-critical.
11. There’s no cushion as soft as a clear conscience.
If you’re getting a good break, it’s because you don’t have any dead people hiding in the closet.
12. It’s one in the morning and I need you.
In the most difficult situations we need to contact the people we love the most.
13. Intoxicated by memories and feelings.
In some cases, we may be overwhelmed by memories.
14. If the world were blind, how many people would you impress?
In a world where superficiality didn’t matter, probably few would be able to catch your attention.
15. If you could read my mind, you’d cry.
There are people who live in a constant hell and don’t know how to get out of it.
16.The only thing that cures sadness is action.
Endorphins are only secreted when we put action and movement into our daily lives.
17.No matter how long the night, the dawn will come. (African saying)
A popular African saying that reminds us that the sun always rises the next day.
18.The saddest thing in this world is to love someone who used to love you.
Unrequited love, always causing deep wounds.
19.Strive, seek, find, and don’t give in.
A maxim that is the practical guide to face life with integrity.
20. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep. (Robert Frost)
The spirit of adventure is one of the greatest human virtues.
21. Difficult times are approaching: love is urgent.
Love can give us a hint of enthusiasm in a society marked by haste and superficiality.
22. If you don’t take too long, I’ll wait for you all my life.
A romantic phrase to dream about.
23. We’re not even close to being everything.
Another reflection that brings pure love closer to our routine.
24. Life is like a pool; you dive into it but you don’t know how deep you are (Dennis Rodman)
An elegant metaphor to better understand our existence.
25. We do not remember the days, we remember the moments (Cesare Pavese)
One of this famous author’s best known aphorisms.
26. If you love life, life will love you too (Arthur Rubinstein)
Nice phrase that inspires to live with optimism.
27. A hero is someone who has given his life for something greater than himself (Joseph Campbell)
The sense of transcendence is fundamental for many people.
28. Whatever you do in your life, surround yourself with intelligent people who debate with you (John Wooden)
Exposing ourselves to an environment that stimulates our curiosity can completely transform us.
29. Take a step back, value what is truly important, and enjoy life (Teri Garr)
One of those phrases about life that indicate a way to experience everyday life.
30. The only disability in life is a bad attitude (Scott Hamilton)
The psychological and attitudinal component is essential, and in many ways more relevant than other physical characteristics.
31. You cannot have a positive life in a negative mind (Joyce Meyer)
This phrase raises the incongruity of a contradiction that some people live by, becoming frustrated.
32. Life can only be understood backwards, but must be lived forwards (Soren Kierkegaard)
An apparent paradox that poses an adventure: learning from the past in order to take risks in the present.
33. Life is what happens while you are busy doing other things (John Lennon)
One of Lennon’s best-known profound phrases.
34. The tragedy of life is that we grow old too soon and become wise too late (Benjamin Franklin)
In many respects, the average life trajectory that we humans go through seems to have some design flaws.
35. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced (Soren Kierkegaard)
Sometimes we become too obsessed with knowing all aspects of life , as if it were a mechanical device.
36. The monotony and loneliness of a solitary life stimulates the creative mind (Albert Einstein)
Einstein put forward this idea so counterintuitively that it seemed to work for him, however.
37. Life Begins at the Edge of Your Comfort Zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
Beyond the comforts of the known awaits the adventure.
38. Do your best, and don’t take life too seriously (Will Rogers)
Disconnecting from dramas can be the solution to many artificially created problems.
39. The privilege of your life is to be who you are (Joseph Campbell)
Each person is unique, and that’s something nothing can take away from us.
40. Our life is what our thoughts transform it into (Marcus Aurelius)
An idealistic view of life itself.
41. Music is the emotional life of most people (Leonard Cohen)
Art, and in particular music, can become an inseparable component of one’s life.
42.Growing old is mandatory, but growing old is optional (Walt Disney)
A phrase that emphasizes the extent to which attitude and willingness to mature make a difference.
But… life is really a simple thing, we must try to be happy with as few resources as possible , only in this way we can reach maximum plenitude. If what you are looking for is happiness, try to be as less materialistic as possible, because only in this way you can really get to be happy.
On the other hand, what we really want is for you to tell us the phrases that you like most on a personal level, and we will add them to the list so that everyone knows them. We are waiting for you in the comments section of our website.
Today’s profound phrases are tomorrow’s truth.
I hope you liked these profound phrases about life. Thank you for your attention!