70 quotes on success to attract luck
Succeeding in our lives is what we’re all after. Obviously, the definition of one’s success is a private and individual thing, because the dreams I have do not have to be the same as the goals someone else may have.
However, we all have goals to pursue, even if it is only to find inner peace .
The Best Quotes for Success
It’s not always easy to stay on top of things by fighting for what we want, and sometimes we need extra help to achieve our goals in life.
Below you can find a list of phrases about success that will help you to attract luck and motivate you in the face of adversity .
1. Choose a job you like and you won’t have to work a day in your life
When we do not do what we like, we will hardly succeed in life. Work is, without a doubt, one of the fundamental aspects of our person.
2. Success is about getting what you want. Happiness, in enjoying what you get
You have to enjoy the road to success. Once we have it, we want more.
3. Forget all the reasons why you shouldn’t do it and think of the only reason why you should
Let nothing stop you from getting what you want. Success is a matter of mentality.
4. You’ll never get ahead if you always think about revenge
You have to think about yourself to achieve what you want, not about others.
5. I have found that if you love life, life will love you back
In other words, if you give it your all, the results come.
6. Life is like photography. It needs negatives to develop
Bad times are also part of our success. It’s what makes us learn from our mistakes and come out stronger.
7. I’m grateful for everyone who said “no” to me. It is because of them that I am being myself
Albert Einstein, reminding us that negative people are the ones who will never achieve anything.
8. Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creation
You have to innovate and get out of the comfort zone to get what you want.
9. We don’t see things as they are. We see them as we are
The environment influences us, but we also influence the environment, changing it. If we think positively, we have a better chance of success.
10. My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for his life, but by doing our best at this moment, we put ourselves in the best place for the next moment
It is in the present moment that we must fight for a better future.
11. Success is not about how much we have, but who we are
If we meet ourselves and pursue what we truly desire, then success can appear.
12. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary
A nice line about success with a certain ironic touch.
13. Life is a daring adventure or it’s nothing
Life can be good or bad. It’s up to us to make it good.
14. No one’s going to give me success. I have to go out and get it myself. That’s why I’m here. I dominate. I conquer. Both the world and myself
A quote about success that not only makes a lot of sense, but also rhymes.
15. Challenges are what make life interesting, and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful
If we didn’t learn from our mistakes and suffer a little to get things, we wouldn’t value them.
16. The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible
Believing in yourself is key to success. Otherwise, it’s a big limitation.
17. The only way to do a great job is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it, keep looking. Don’t settle
Steve Jobs, he leaves us this sentence full of meaning and motivation.
18. You can’t succeed alone. It’s hard to find a rich hermit
You may need the help of others to succeed. You must be clear about that.
19. Do not judge every day by the harvest you have obtained, but by the seeds you have planted
Things are achieved step by step and with realistic expectations.
20. Success is not about how much we have, but who we are
Money is important, but it’s not everything for success.
21. I’ve failed over and over again in my life. That’s the main reason for my success
The famous ex-Chicago Bulls player, Michael Jordan, gives us this beautiful reflection.
22. I do not measure a man’s success by the height he is able to climb, but by how high he bounces when he touches the bottom
Falling should be an opportunity to get up stronger.
23. Failure is a prerequisite for success. If you want to succeed quickly, double the number of your failures
The great winners are those who, after failing, have continued to fight without ceasing.
24. The only place where success is in your head
Your beliefs in self-efficacy determine whether or not you are prepared to fight for what you want.
25. There are no shortcuts to success. Start earlier, work harder, and finish later
Achieving success is a long road, so you have to be patient.
26. Success is doing ordinary things in an extraordinary way
A meaningful reflection by Jim Rohn . You have to fight and do your best to be successful.
27. Try not to become a man of success, but a man of courage
Another sentence by Albert Einstein that invites the most profound reflection.
28. Success is about overcoming the fear of failure
The fear of failure is one of the things that can prevent us from achieving success.
29. If you want success, don’t look for it. Just do what you love and what you believe. Success will come in addition
True success is in the heart of one’s self. In what one loves.
30. There are films that I would like to forget, however, even those films taught me something
From bad experiences you also learn . When you achieve what you set out to do, you realize that those moments are also part of your success.
31. Success is not in always winning but in never being discouraged
It is one’s attitude that makes the difference. There are stones in the road, but you have to keep walking.
32. Writing is a craft that is learned by writing
No one is born wise, it is experience that makes you learn.
33. To achieve success, your desire for success must be greater than your fear of failure
Motivation is important to get where we want to go. We must not let anything get in our way.
34. The more I train, the luckier I get
Good habits increase the chances of getting what you want.
35. The best pleasure in life is doing the things that people say we can’t do
There will always be people wishing that we don’t get what we want. We have to accept that.
36. The best way to predict the future is to create it
Fate is created by us, so we have to work to get the one we want.
37. Great achievements are born of great sacrifices, and are never the fruit of selfishness
Some people say that to be successful you have to have a noble heart.
38. When you stop dreaming you stop living
When you set aside your motivations and ambitions, life ceases to have meaning.
39. Successful people are ordinary people who made an extraordinary decision
Everyone can succeed. The key is to keep fighting.
40. If you are clear about what you want, the world responds clearly
If you give everything to get what you want, sooner or later it will come.
41. Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of firmly applying the basic principles of self-improvement
The stars do not align for us to achieve what we set out to do. We’re the ones who go out and look for that result.
42. Nothing on this earth can stop a man who possesses the right mental attitude to achieve his goal. Nothing on this earth can help man with the wrong mental attitude
Whether we succeed or not depends largely on our mentality.
43. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success
Being good to oneself and moving forward in spite of bad times is what makes us achieve our goals.
44. We actually compete with ourselves, we have no control over the performance of others
It is our limiting beliefs that prevent us from being successful, not others.
45. The role of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers
You have to empower yourself in the face of life to achieve what you want.
46. You cannot choose how you will die, or when. You can only decide how you are going to live
The here and now is all that counts. The past is gone and the present has yet to be lived.
47, If you are not confident, you will always find a way not to win
Low self-confidence is our worst enemy.
48. Success is walking from one failure to another without losing enthusiasm
Winston Churchill gives us this phrase to remind us that we must walk with our heads held high and not stop fighting.
49. Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted to the person you become
It’s up to you whether you want to give up what you want or fight for what you want. That is, to be happy.
50. Success is simply the daily application of the discipline
Consistency is key to achieving your goals.
51. Worry more about your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is what others think you are
Your reputation is a consequence of your character. Fighting for what you want and following your heart is what makes you respected.
52. No success in life rewards failure in the home
Success must be part of a full and respectful life . Always with humility.
53. To be successful, your desire to succeed must dominate your life
One must be reminded daily of what one is fighting for.
54. Failure is a prerequisite for success. If you want to succeed quickly, double the number of your failures
Every failure is an opportunity to learn. In the falls is the real success.
55. It always seems impossible until it is done
Until we do, there’s always that doubt. Once we do, we get used to it quickly.
56. In the end, it won’t matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments did the breath take?
A curious quote from Sheng Xiong that invites deep and heartfelt reflection.
57. People are not remembered by the number of times they fail, but by the number of times they succeed
Failure is normal, but you have to get up fast and keep fighting.
58. Success is not always in winning, because excellence is not an act, it is a habit
Being persistent and disciplined is what leads you to success or not.
59. The secret of success in a man’s life lies in preparing to seize the occasion when it presents itself
You have to keep going at the bottom of the pipe, because the reward can come at any time.
60. There are no secrets to success. It is achieved by preparing, working hard and learning from failure
It’s not gonna be a bed of roses, but it’s gonna be worth it.
61. If A is success in life, then A = X + Y + Z. Where X is work, Y is pleasure, and Z is keeping your mouth shut
An equation for success. We have to add up these three variables to get what we want.
62. Success is not achieved by special qualities alone. It is above all a work of constancy, method and organization
Discipline is one of the most important qualities that people who want to succeed in life must possess.
63. No one succeeds by always doing the same things
For things to go your way, you have to get out of the comfort zone.
64. Discipline is the foundation on which success is built
Being constant, methodical and organized is 80% of the success.
65. To be successful, keep a tanned look, live in an elegant building, even if it’s in the basement, be seen in trendy restaurants, even if you only have one drink, and if you borrow, borrow a lot
A funny phrase about what “not” is success.
66. Definition of success: A few disciplines practiced each day; while failure is simply a few errors of judgment, repeated each day. It is the accumulated weight of our discipline and judgments that leads us to fortune or failure
A phrase that makes it clear what success is and what it is not.
67. The killer twins of success are impatience and greed
Without a doubt, two qualities that do not favour success and personal development.
68. Twenty years from now you’ll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did. So cast off the ropes. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream
One can only regret what one has not done.
69. The sky is the limit
The only place unreachable is the sky . In other words, if you want something, fight to get it.
70. If you think something is impossible, you will make it impossible
To believe that one cannot achieve it is a limiting belief. One must have empowering beliefs, those that help us achieve our goals.