Tough, yes. But necessary.
The sooner we realise which of the people around us do not want us, the sooner we can take action and decide what course of action to take. It is difficult to love those who do not love us, and on many occasions continuing with this type of relationship leads to a loss of self-esteem that makes us begin to love ourselves less and less. It is good to have the right tools to know how to identify these people.
Do you love me or not?
Here are a few key points to help you realize this. Obviously they are for guidance, since not all people act the same and sometimes some of these behaviours may be due to other factors .
But if reading these items we feel identified with the majority, what is real is that we are not in an equal or healthy relationship, and knowing this is the first step.
30 things you can notice when that person does not love you
1. You feel bad about asking him to spend some time with you . You feel like you are begging him.
2. Does not support you in your decisions . Rather they don’t seem to care: their attitude is one of indifference.
3. Does not value your opinion . You feel as if your opinion is the only valid one. He never asks you for your opinion.
4. It is not usually there when you need it . There is only room in his or her schedule for you when he or she wants it, not counting your needs.
5. I don’t usually have details with you . A “I saw this and remembered you”, a good night message, something.
6. Don’t pay attention to what you say . You feel that he doesn’t listen to you or doesn’t care about what you are telling him even though it is important to you.
7. You feel it is above you . You have given him so much power that you don’t feel like you are on top of him.
8. He doesn’t want the best for you if he loses something by doing so . He puts his needs before yours on most occasions.
9. He doesn’t make you feel good about his comments . He doesn’t usually have positive and pleasant messages towards you.
10. You feel that you are not yourself when you are next to that person . You try to please them as much as you can even if you do things you don’t agree with.
11. You feel that he doesn’t enjoy being with you . This kind of thing is noticeable, even if we want to close our eyes.
12. You are not usually contacted by that person . When it does you are happy and you hold on to it. Stand up and think. How many times have you done it? The person who really loves you will do everything possible to find out about you. If it is almost always you who takes that step, your interest is not in the same point.
13. Your words don’t match your actions . He may promise you the stars, but then act in the opposite way. Important: a person speaks through his actions.
14. He doesn’t count on you for important decisions . It feels like it is “going its own way”.
15. When you disagree with something or there is an argument , you don’t show any interest in resolving it and it’s always you who ends up giving in even if you think you’re right for fear of losing it.
16. It seems that he never has time for you and that everything else is more urgent .
17. Doesn’t make you feel special . You doubt everything, you feel small and insecure.
18. He is not interested in how your day went . This kind of detail is important when it comes to assessing the other person’s concern about our life.
19. He doesn’t remember important things you told him about yourself . Maybe she didn’t care at the time you told her, which shows a lack of interest.
20. Does not worry about whether you feel comfortable or not at his side .
21. You feel less affection for him than you think he could give you . The signs of affection are important and we should pay attention to how we feel in this respect.
22. When you are with him or her, it doesn’t make you love yourself more , but rather the opposite. This is very dangerous. When we decide to share our lives with someone, the healthy thing is to feel stronger. And on many occasions, even if we don’t want to see it, if the person next to us doesn’t love us, we start to value ourselves less.
23. Doesn’t tell you anything too personal . Your conversations become banal and when you want to go deeper you divert the subject.
24. You are more part of the time bad than good . If we decide to have a relationship it is to enrich our existence. When it impoverishes you, you have to stop and think about what is happening.
25. Does not respect when you need your space . He doesn’t care if you are busy or not.
26. When you ask her she is not clear . Either they love you or they don’t. There are no middle terms here.
27. You live in the hope that things will change . No matter how much it hurts, that’s enough. We can’t be with someone hoping that in the future it will be different. Because it probably won’t be, and we are wasting our time in the present.
28. Much of your environment tells you this . Sometimes we can’t see things objectively. If the people who really love us warn us that the person next to us doesn’t love us or at least not in the way we need, they may be right.
29. Every other day. , he calls you when he is interested but then if something comes up he sells you at the first opportunity. We all have priorities, so make sure you don’t have the person who has you in the last place in first place.
30. You feel that he doesn’t love you . This is where we make up a thousand arguments to justify his behaviour. If in a relationship you don’t feel loved it may be because you are not loved. And if you are loved, maybe it is not the way you need it.