Nach’s 32 best quotes
The name Ignacio Fornés may not tell you much. The great Nach (formerly known as Nach Scratch ) is a rapper from Alicante born in 1974.
One of the most popular voices on the Spanish hip-hop scene, Nach has shone since his first LP “En la brevedad de los días” was released in 2000.
- “Kase.O’s 70 best lines”
- “Top 40 Rap and Hip-Hop quotes”
Great sentences by Nach
His verses have always been equally venerated and controversial . His fervent social criticism has been a leitmotif in his artistic work, which already has 10 records behind it.
In today’s article we will learn the best of Nach’s phrases, as well as his verses and reflections that have generated the most debate over the course of almost twenty years of his career.
1. The child wanted to know and nobody knew how to respond, the child did not find the love he thought he deserved. So he began to grow up and disobey, appearing in front of his pillow drunk at every dawn. (Problem child)
In this mythical song he tells us about a young man who, living a grey and merciless existence, starts to flirt with drugs and the bad life.
2. Tell me where you were when the anxiety was choking me, when every thought was gagging and every pore of my skin was shaking. With no one to hold me and say, “Don’t worry, everything will be all right”
A verse of resentment towards someone who was never around when he was needed.
3. Anger dances in the air and broken love hurts them, with no one to comfort her, she locks herself up and cries in the bathroom. She carries the chain and others will suffer the damage. (Chains)
In this song he explains the way in which feelings, good or bad, are propagated in a chain.
4. We don’t live in the moment or heal the wounds. Love on a whim and hate on entertainment. (Time escapes)
On the fragility of human ties in our time.
5. My rap burns to remind you, to tell the world that your struggle was not in vain. (shots of silence)
Every struggle sows a seed for the future.
6. In these times of flight, love comes and goes. When all is lost another light will come, it will kill the dark cold of loneliness. (Love comes and goes)
Another phrase from Nach that speaks to us about superficiality and the hope of a better future.
7. Yours is the sea if you seek it, yours is the earth if you want to dig, yours is the fire if you want to burn, yours is the air, yours is the art and the flowers, do you want to stay? (A life ahead)
A verse of devoted love.
8. I met Constancia soon after, I was attracted by her fragrance and from that moment on I got to know her. Her self-esteem and discipline told me: “Don’t give up, you’ll have a place at the top with the best.” (They)
A metaphor that tells us about the virtues of perseverance.
9. Sometimes we forget that the best things in life are free. (Free)
Love, good times with your loved ones… they don’t cost money.
10. Your mission will be to have fun and also to laugh, what good will it do to suffer if you have to leave later? (A life ahead)
Carpe diem, it’s not worth worrying about.
11. I curse whoever denied you the gift of feeling the sun, of seeing the sunrise, of knowing your first love. (Angel)
In this song he talks about his sister, who died in his youth.
12. You notice the lie as it breathes, you feel the anger staring at you, you observe the greed that revolves around your generation, while in a corner you become blinded by rum. (The demon camouflaged in the asphalt)
Verses for an uncertain future.
13. They speak to us of peace by showing us a weapon. They give us freedom but tell us when to use it. (thinking aloud)
About the false freedom and rights we enjoy in Western society.
14. Knowing how to live day by day makes us wise. (Binomial)
Knowing how to enjoy the little things, that’s the meaning of life.
15. I will be there when you cry and when you laugh, in your days of melancholy and in your joys. (I love you)
A brutal line of love from Nach.
16. Why do you call it “love” when it is only dependence and a momentary need for warmth? Why do you call it “love” when you go from flower to flower?
Reflecting on relationships in the 21st century.
17. You yourself, so transparent and so full of riddles. No need for frenzy, no need for fur coats. I like you so much, so much, just the way you are. (Just as you are)
A song to spontaneous and deep love, without artifice.
18. How can I leave when this is part of me. (So many reasons)
About his rapping craft, which is also his passion.
19. I fell in love with so many things that it hurt, I enjoyed a thousand battles, it didn’t matter if I lost. (Living)
One of his most positive and vital songs.
20. Sometimes you dream too much, so much that what’s real doesn’t matter. You feel that the days transport you and you feel alone, dull, like this cursed city that incites you to beg those who take more from you. (Interlude)
The miseries and joys of urban life, summed up in a single verse.
21. We live seeing peaks that are closer and closer, we die if routine watches behind our door. (On the tightrope)
Having goals and taking risks, key to a happy life.
22. For I love thee, above any but, beyond the mighty knighthood of money, thou dost revive the lover, and lull the warrior to sleep. You make him know only to speak from the heart first. (Free love)
Another great romantic verse by the great Nach.
23. Don’t worry, if it can be done, you don’t have to stop; it’s about getting to know yourself, never giving up, not limiting yourself. (To be or not to be)
Little by little and good handwriting. The best stories come out of the woodwork.
24. At this very moment a prisoner is talking to himself, so alone. A large family sits down to dinner and all you can hear is the news. (At this very moment)
Paradoxes of life and communication between humans. Another one of Nach’s phrases that makes you think for hours.
25. I look at the world and see how it suffers and rots, the rottenness of man covers it. Promises and oaths that turn to ashes, economies based on debt that enslave us. (Requiem)
One of those verses brimming with social criticism.
26. True to my motto, make money off the system by making music against the system. (Manifesto)
Another paradox that illustrates his revolutionary ideology.
27. I’m looking for an unattainable calm, the atmosphere here is unreliable. I want to be alone if only everything will be all right, nobody talks to me, don’t break this silence, it’s mine. Today I want to feel the cold. (Nothing and no one)
An ode to the silence and tranquillity that a moment of solitude offers us.
28. Beyond the shadow exists a world that surprises, I will find my own course if luck names me. (Beyond the shadow)
A phrase that can bring us out of the darkness of everyday life.
29. She had everything he was looking for in a woman, it was that angel hidden behind her skin with lips of honey. (He and she)
A romantic verse born from Nach’s pen.
30. There is no better teacher than error, and no sweeter than he who suffers and then cures his pain. (Manifesto)
The good thing about time is that it can heal wounds, albeit slowly.
31. And if life is an instant, today I want to forget that I exist… I want to escape to my desert without being seen, to leave this circle, to fly to another place, to remain still, there solitude is my charm. (Nothing and nobody)
Little more to add.
32. We all have a story that must be told, and we keep a secret that no one knows about, we talk on the pillow but don’t answer… The truth is out there, yes… But it hides. (Chains)
A moving phrase by Ignacio Fornés to make us realize that life is unrepeatable.