This collection of success phrases can be an aid to self-motivation when concentrating on personal projects. Many of them are reflections of people as well known as Henry Ford, Confucius, Bruce Lee or Eleanor Roosevelt.
A selection of success stories
Many people yearn to reach a point in life that they relate to success. However, finding the motivation for this is not easy. These worshippers and reflections can help you face the day with a more constructive attitude.
1. When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to stop and reflect (Mark Twain)
To be successful, you have to act differently from the majority.
2. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great (John D. Rockefeller)
A Rockefeller hit phrase that for many could be almost a sentence.
3. You have to learn the rules of the game and then play better than anyone else (Albert Einstein)
It is necessary to understand the logic of the environment through which we want to progress.
4. If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and focus on your size (T. Harv Eker)
Eker advises us to look at how we are to the world.
5. The starting point of all achievement is desire (Napoleon Hill)
Whatever the basis of your desire, this is important to start every project .
6. Without continuous growth and perseverance, words like improvement, achievement, and success are meaningless (Benjamin Franklin)
Benjamin Franklin’s advice for success.
7. Meeting is the beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success (Henry Ford)
A success phrase that describes the steps to get there.
8. Success depends on prior preparation, and without it, failure is sure to come (Confucius)
It is important to learn as much as we can from our experiences.
9. Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in getting up every time we fall (Confucius)
Every time we get up we will take with us the learning given by that experience.
10. Identify your problems, but put your power and energy into the solutions (Tony Robbins)
A recommendation about care management.
11. A successful man is one who is able to build something with the bricks that others have thrown at him (David Brinkley)
To build with the critical solutions, a new path.
12. Here’s an idea. Make it your life: think about it, dream about it, live it. Let your muscles, brain, nerves and every part of your body be filled with that idea. Then leave all other ideas alone. That is the path to success (Swami Vivekananda)
One of the success phrases focused on recommend steps to follow .
13. All success takes place outside the comfort zone (Michael John Bobak)
Do you still live inside it?
14. The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength or lack of knowledge, but lack of will (Vince Lombardi)
Through willpower and effort comes all the good that can happen.
15. No masterpiece was created by a lazy artist
Interesting aphorism about meritocracy.
16. The question is not who is going to leave me, but who is going to stop me (Ayn Rand)
A reflection on the relationships we come to have on our path to success.
17. Success consists in going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm (Winston Churchill)
Always keeping up the good mood.
18. You have to expect great things from yourself before you do them (Michael Jordan)
You have to be sure you have what it takes to achieve that success you crave.
19. Many of the failures in people’s lives occur when they did not realize how close they were to success when they quit (Thomas A. Edison)
An invitation not to give up.
20. All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them (Walt Disney)
It may take a little time, as well as Disney, but if you keep on the path you will meet them.
21. Develop success from failure. Discouragement and failure are two sure stones to success (Dale Carnegie)
The success of failures is usually the learning.
22. Success is not the end, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts (Winston Churchill)
About moving forward and always giving a little more.
23. Always keep in mind that your own will to succeed is far more important than anything else (Abraham Lincoln)
Sort priorities to get a clearer picture of what you want.
24. In order to succeed, your desire to succeed must be greater than your fear of failure (Bill Cosby)
Fears invade and annul us and do not allow us to succeed.
25. Twenty years later you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the things you did (Mark Twain)
Dare to experience new things.
26. Success is about creating benefit for all and enjoying the process. If you can focus on that and embrace the definition, success is yours (Kelly Kim)
A successful phrase that teaches us not to take anything for granted and to go for it .
27. The distance between madness and genius is only measured by success (Bruce Feirstein)
About qualities we don’t usually know about.
28. The secret of a successful life is to find out what your destiny is and then pursue it (Henry Ford)
For Ford that was a very important maxim to incorporate into our philosophy of life.
29. Only when the caterpillar believed that the world was ending did it become a butterfly (Proverb)
About beautiful transformations.
30. I have not failed, I have found 10,000 ways that do not work (Thomas A. Edison)
Some things depend on how we perceive them.
31. The successful man is an average man, with laser-like focusing ability (Bruce Lee)
You don’t have to despair of not having incredible qualities.
32. People rarely succeed at anything before they have fun at it (Dale Carnegie)
Passion and success often go hand in hand.
33. I have seen that the more I work, the luckier I seem to be (Thomas Jefferson)
Work not only gives us financial gratification, but it is a reaffirmation of our life; we are useful for some cause.
34. If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary (Jim Rohn)
This sentence invites us to order our priorities .
35. I do not measure a person’s success by how high he climbs, but by how quickly he gets up when he falls (George S. Patton)
The key is not to get stuck or discouraged by failure.
36. If you don’t build your dreams, someone will hire you to help them build theirs (Dhirubhai Ambani)
It is much better to bet on one’s own projects.
37. 80% of success is showing (Woody Allen)
It’s knowing how to communicate to make you feel and listen.
38. There are two kinds of people who will tell you that you can’t make a difference: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid that you will succeed (Ray Goforth)
About certain toxic relationships to avoid.
39. Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary much in their abilities. They vary in their desire to reach their potential (John Maxwell)
For Maxell, wishes are the most important thing. One of the success phrases that links the achievement of goals not to skills, but to the degree to which we strive to achieve them.
40. If you set your goals ridiculously high and fail, you will have failed above the successes of others (James Cameron)
All decisions have consequences for us , and only we should assume that responsibility.
41. A man can be as big as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, determination, dedication, competitive drive, and willingness to sacrifice the little things and pay for the things that are worthwhile, it can be achieved (Vince Lombardi)
When you’ve risked everything to achieve it.
42. Success is knowing your purpose in life, growing up to reach your maximum potential, and planting seeds that benefit others (John C. Maxwell)
Success makes you and the people around you happy.
43. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent (Eleanor Roosevelt)
It is you who has the courage and control to manage his actions.
44. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary (Vidal Sassoon)
Knowing a lot about what you want to undertake allows you to make better use of your strengths.
45. If you do not design your own life plan, there is a good chance that you will fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you. Not much (Jim Rohn)
You have to make sure you’re fighting for something that has meaning for you.
46. If you want to get something big, stop asking permission
An anonymous reflection on nonconformity .
47. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces intelligent people into thinking that they can’t lose (Bill Gates)
A phrase from someone who knows success very well.
48. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people (Eleanor Roosevelt)
We have to prepare to live up to it.
49. When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, fear becomes less important (Audre Lorde)
How many things we can do if we have fear under control!
50. You will only succeed if you want to; you will only fail if you don’t mind doing it (Philippos)
When success is not so important to oneself, failure is the most likely outcome.
51. A strong positive self-image is the best path to success (Joyce Brothers)
Someone that everyone trusts and respects: that’s power.
52. The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, and passion in walking it, it is possible to achieve the American dream (Tommy Hilfiger)
A successful phrase that is placed in a particular context.
53. All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success will be assured (Mark Twain)
A witty piece of advice from Mark Twain, full of irony, focusing on the criticism of what is often considered a success in some contexts.
54. Success is where preparation and opportunity meet (Bobby Unser)
Two elements very present in the realization of our objectives .
55. The first step towards success is taken when you refuse to be held captive by the environment in which you find yourself (Mark Caine)
When you want to go further than the others.
56. It is important to celebrate success, but it is more important to learn well from failure (Bill Gates)
Mistakes mean more lessons than successes.