“Truth or Dare” is one of the most fun games we can play in the company of our friends and which does not require any additional material (e.g. cards, board game, ball. etc.).
It consists of responding in an honest way to a series of questions, usually very personal and committed, or choosing the challenge, challenge or punishment stipulated at that particular moment.
- “50 questions to know a person better”
- “60 questions to know more about your friends”
Questions for the game “Truth or Dare”
If you want to play this game and need some ideas on what to ask. Below you can find a list that can be very useful. This is the next one.
1. How would you feel if you caught your partner indulging himself?
Some people may believe that their partner wants other people if they find themselves in this situation.
2. What is your biggest secret?
We all have some secret we keep that we wouldn’t tell just anyone.
3. If you could change one thing in your body, what would it be?
This question can reveal the level of self-esteem a person has and how he or she sees himself or herself.
4. If you had a chance to go on a date with someone who’s present, who would it be?
This question may be embarrassing because if the other person didn’t know, they may now know.
5. If you could have sex with a celebrity, who would it be?
Not everyone would answer this question without being embarrassed.
6. What was the worst day of your life?
Life has good days and bad days. This time, we must talk about the most unpleasant day.
7. What is your most desired sexual fantasy?
We all have sexual fantasies, but not everyone is willing to talk about them openly.
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done for a boy or a girl?
In love, we can sometimes do crazy things. It’s happened to all of us.
9. What was your first sexual experience like?
The first sexual experience is not always for framing, so it can be embarrassing to talk about it.
10. How many people have you slept with?
There are people who do not wish to answer this question. Men tend to exaggerate the figure, while women tend to say fewer relationships than they have actually had.
11. Do you have any regrets in this life?
Sometimes we can regret doing something. We have to accept it, though.
12. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
We’ve all done something stupid, even if we don’t all confess it.
13. What do most people think about you and is it totally untrue?
People can get the wrong ideas about others.
14. What is the most childish thing you still do?
For colorful tastes. There are people who still enjoy behaving like a child even if socially unacceptable.
15. Would you leave your partner if offered 1 million euros?
Some would certainly do, though not all.
16. How was your first kiss?
The first kiss is one of the most important moments of our lives, and we can get very nervous.
17. Have you ever cheated on anyone?
We’ve all lied at some point. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.
18. Have you ever humiliated anyone?
A question intended to find out if you’ve ever been cruel to anyone.
19. If you were lost on a desert island, would you take your partner or a friend?
Generally, people would respond to the couple. Or maybe not…
20. What’s the most embarrassing thing your parents ever caught you doing?
We like our parents to have a good image of us, but sometimes we can get caught in situations that cause us embarrassment.
21. If you could switch places with someone for one day, who would it be?
A confession that refers to someone you admire very much.
22. Have you ever been to a nude beach?
There are people who enjoy nudism and others who see this act as obscene.
23. Do you like anyone right now? (If the person is single)
A confession that refers to the attraction the respondent feels.
24. Describe the most erotic dream you have ever had
The person should describe the most sexually exciting dream he or she has ever had.
25. Do you like your job? Why?
Work is one of the most important areas of a person’s life. If you’re not comfortable in it, you probably have low self-esteem.
26. What has been your best sexual experience?
A confession about the best experience in bed that the respondent has ever had.
27. What was your worst sexual experience?
Sometimes sex can go wrong.
28. What was your first impression of your partner?
We don’t always fall in love at first sight, although sometimes we do.
29. What is your partner’s most annoying habit?
A confession that may not sit well with the couple, as we do not always accept our shortcomings.
30. If you could change one thing about your partner, what would it be?
A response that is best given in privacy, so in this context it is compromised.
31. You had a threesome?
As far as sexual tastes are concerned, there are more liberal people and more conventional ones.
32. Would you have a threesome?
Even if the person hasn’t had a threesome yet, he might like to do it.
33. Have you ever had a date that went wrong?
Sometimes, we can meet people we thought were one way and then they are not.
34. What turns you on the most?
This question is compromised, for it is an intimate question.
35. Have you done anything that you regret after drinking alcohol?
Alcohol can disinhibit us and can lead us to do things we don’t want to do.
36. Have you ever been humiliated? What did it feel like?
In life we can encounter situations that displease us, especially those in which we feel humiliated.
37. What do you hate about me?
The person who answers this question may find himself between a rock and a hard place.
38. Have you been attracted to any of your current or former partner’s friends?
Although many deny it, it is something that can happen.
39. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Life is sometimes lived on the edge, so crazy things are not something we haven’t done before.
40. Have you ever confessed a secret to someone in confidence and they told it? What was it?
One of the most painful situations is when you confess a secret and then someone else finds out.
41. Have you ever lied to someone so as not to hurt their feelings?
There are many kinds of lies. The pious ones are the least bad.
42. Did your parents ever catch you indulging in self-indulgence?
Although masturbation has certain benefits, not everyone looks at it in a positive light.
43. What is your greatest fear?
We can all experience fear of something. But it’s one of those situations we don’t like to talk about.
44. What was the reason for your last breakup?
When a couple breaks up, it’s usually for something unpleasant (or several reasons) and it’s not always easy to talk about it.
45. What would you do if you were the opposite sex for a month?
One of those confessions that can be fun to hear.
46. Have you ever been unfaithful?
Infidelity is something that occurs with some frequency, but logically few talk about it naturally.
47. If you accidentally saw a person of the opposite sex naked and didn’t know it, would you still look?
Answering this question in the affirmative may seem like a “voyeur” action; however, if the person we are looking at is attractive, few will look away.
48. Do you like to practice intimate relationships in unusual places?
Some people get very excited about having sex in forbidden places.
49. What is the greatest rejection you have had in love?
We have all been rejected, but most often the other person is blamed, even if it is our own fault.
50. What’s the most bizarre thing you’ve ever done on your own?
In solitude, we can do things that not everyone knows about us.
51. Has anyone you know ever caught you naked?
A situation that causes a lot of embarrassment is when someone we know catches us naked.
52. Would you have sex with someone here?
In reference to whether you would be intimate with someone who is physically in the place where the game is being played.
53. Have you ever had a partner of a different nationality than yourself?
To see how open your friends are.
54. Have you ever slept with someone unattractive?
Most people will admit to it.
55. Have you ever hooked up with several people in one night?
For the most libertine.
56. Of the friends present today, who has the most sex appeal?
That makes things clearer.
57. Have you ever entered a “darkroom”?
Very typical of the raucous nightclubs.
58. What is your favorite place to have sex?
Here we will see the creativity of each one.
59. Do you have an unavowable fetish? What is it?
Question for the game “Truth or Dare”, the kind that never fails.
60. Imagine you have the superpower, for one night, to get anyone you want into bed. Who would that be?
Names of actors, actresses, singers, etc., can be displayed here…
61. Is there a uniform that especially excites you?
Another very common fetish.
62. Have you had any off-key conversations on chat or WhatsApp?
Interesting anecdotes will come out.
63. How old was the oldest person you’ve ever had sex with?
Many of us like them older.
64. How old was the youngest person you ever had sex with?
Same as the previous one, but in reverse.
65. What physical quality makes you fall at someone’s feet?
What attracts us most?
66. Do you feel or have you felt physical attraction to a distant relative?
Compromising question, but one that will give rise to incredible comments.
67. What’s the strangest place you’ve ever met a person you ended up dating?
Life can surprise us.
68. If you ever get married, where would you like the ceremony to be?
The beach or the church, or many other magical options.
69. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done to try to get someone to like you?
We all have some story we remember.
70. In a stable couple, which quality do you prefer: physical connection or intellectual connection?
A dilemma of difficult theoretical solution.
71. Do you have a cousin you wouldn’t mind having a relationship with?
A classic, especially in the rural world.
72. Have you ever given flowers to your boyfriend/girlfriend?
The more classic ones will have to acknowledge this.
73. Have you ever had sex when you were very drunk?
It usually goes wrong. Very badly.
74. What’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to you on a first date?
Anecdotes in all colours and for all tastes.