Tina Turner is one of the best singers in history, and is known worldwide for her song “Simply the Best” . Besides being a singer, she is also a composer, dancer, actress and choreographer of Swiss and American origin.
More than sixty years old and still in good shape, it announced its withdrawal in 2000. Despite not being active, his songs will continue to sound, as do those of the great and memorable artists.
Phrases and reflections of Tina Turner
In the following lines you can find a list of Tina Turner’s best quotes.
1. You can take away everything I have achieved in these 16 years. I’ll take the freedom
After all her successes, what Tina Turner needed was to be able to enjoy her life in peace.
2. I don’t like living in the past
A confession of how this magnificent singer likes to live her life.
3. I don’t hate myself. I used to hate my work, I hated that sexy image, I hated those pictures of me on stage, I hated that lewd artist they wanted to make of me
You can have everything and still not be happy. Neither money nor fame can bring happiness.
4. On stage I need a burst of life. This is entertainment for me
When you love what you do, the work costs less. You enjoy it.
5. When it comes to role models, it’s a good idea to take a look at the wives of presidents. Of course, we are talking about a country girl (i.e. Tina Turner), who dreamed, years ago, of being that kind of person. But if I had been that kind of person, do you think I could sing the way I do, conveying my emotions? I sing with those emotions because I’ve suffered.
She may have been a music superstar, but she always had her roots in mind. She’s a humble person, and she’s passed that on through her music.
7. I am not wise, but the beginning of wisdom is there, it is like relaxing and accepting things
Sometimes we live with very high expectations, when the key to happiness is in the simple ones.
8. Never give in to old age until you’re old. And I’m not old yet!
You can be young and feel old. And be old and feel young.
9. Sometimes we need the help of a god
The singer always showed her most religious side.
10. Physical strength of a woman, that’s what I am
A description about herself that highlights her great virtue: strength.
11. In fact, my parents were church people, my father was a deacon of the church
Again, referring to
12. I want to know the difference between the essence of a man and a woman
The mythical singer questioned what difference there is between the nature of a man and a woman.
13. My parents separated when I was younger
Turner always recognized that he didn’t have an easy childhood.
14. I’m sorry I didn’t have more time with my children when they were little
Success also brings with it a demand for time and total commitment to the job.
15. I believe we have great mental potential within us, but we have to use the power in the right way
In reference to the potential of each person. We all have the capacity to adapt.
16. Never close the door on any other religion, but not everyone has to be religious. I think all religions are about touching something inside yourself
Tina Turner has always openly stated that she believes in God.
17. This is what I want in heaven… words that become notes so that conversations become symphonies
He’s always had a great voice, and he knows how to use it. His voice is impressive.
18. Movies are movies: they take you back in time, and so it is still for some
Referring to how there are people who create their own world to live happily.
19. On stage, I’m acting all the time I’m there. As soon as I get out of those songs, I’m Tina Nuevo
Tina has always been known for being an energetic woman and for showing her power on stage.
20. I’ve always been attracted to science fiction movies. Although my life is far more exciting…
Tina Turner talking about her movie tastes.
21. We all bring problems to a god, but what we really need is to bring the god within us
Each person should have his or her own god within, in the sense that he or she should not
22. The older you get, the more you realize that it’s not what you do, but how you manage
The way we relate to events is what really makes us suffer.
23. The secret of my beauty is to be happy with myself. I don’t use treatments
Tina Turner has always held up well despite her age.
24. I understand that if you pull forward and move forward, life will open up for you
When we are on the move and have a positive attitude, there is more chance that the world will work in our favour.
25. There is nothing better than seeing how people enjoy the music you compose
Music is a way of communicating with other people and it can make us feel happy when the message we receive is positive.
26. The secret of my music is to feel my emotions
Artists are emotionally intelligent people, because they know how to connect with their emotions, understand them and transmit them.